Activate IncrediBuild Locally
2) Next, you'll be asked to grab your free license. Once you downloaded it, click Next.
3) Click on "Load License File" and navigate to the folder in which you copied the IncrediBuild license file you received.
4) Once it is successfully loaded, you'll be able to finish the installation and you can now harness the power of IncrediBuild for your Visual Studio 2017 and 2019 builds.
Note: You'll now have the benefits of build visualization, enhanced command line features, and improved compilation performance. However, if you want to see the full potential of the performance boost IncrediBuild can give you, make sure to install Agents on additional machines in order to harness their Idle cores.
Connect to Another Machine
2) You'll now be able to connect to the Coordinator by typing in the host name and by connecting to the same port as you defined when installing the Coordinator (use the default options if you didn't change any port number before).
3) Your installation is now finished and you can now harness the power of IncrediBuild for your Visual Studio 2017 and 2019 builds.
Try running a build from your Initiator machine, and see on the Coordinator Monitor if the compilations are being distributed to the Agents, which are now a part of your network.
Note: If you face any problems check out the Troubleshooting Issues page, or contact support at email@example.com in case you need additional help.