The first official version of IncrediBuild Cloud has been launched! As of the 25th of September 2019, IncrediBuild Cloud solution is generally available.
IncrediBuild Cloud is now ready to deliver on its promise, and to offer the ability to instantly scale up to hundreds of cores for accelerating development tasks, by combining IncrediBuild virtualization technology within cloud services.
To learn more about IncrediBuild Cloud solution, its activation and management, see: https://incredibuild.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IUM/pages/99614721/IncrediBuild+Cloud
More in this Version:
- New support for Visual Studio 2019 - Clang/LLVM integration: now, builds can be seamlessly executed from Visual Studio with Clang/LLVM integration and distributed by IncrediBuild to remote machines for acceleration.
Note: To learn more about the Visual Studio 2019 - Clang/LLVM integration, see: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/clang-llvm-support-in-visual-studio/
- Improved support for Clang++ distribution under Unreal Engine.
- Optimization of the installation process of IncrediBuild Windows.
- Enhanced processing of character encoding.
- Fixed incomplete output of builds that run using the Predictive Execution feature.