- This version of IncrediBuild provides experimental support for Visual Studio 2019 Preview Edition.
- Fixed an issue where some of the IncrediBuild FreeDev Agents would become “Expired”.
- IncrediBuild’s predictive execution for optimized compilation performance certifies MSBuild versions up to:
- 18.104.22.168856 for Visual Studio 2017;
- 22.214.171.12480 for Visual Studio 2019 Preview.
- Fixed a rare scenario when building an Xbox project within Visual Studio could produce the following error:
error MSB6003: The specified task executable “X” could not be run. The process cannot access the file ‘Y’ because it is being used by another process”.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the /VsVersion=vc15 switch to be ignored when only Visual Studio 2017 Build Tools are installed.
- Added a warning in a scenario where the /profile command line switch points to a profile that cannot be found.
- Fixed a rare scenario where tasks from Windows 10 Initiator machines would fail when distributed to Windows 7 Helper machines.
- Various bug fixes.