IncrediBuild for test acceleration (NUnit, GTest, VSTest, xUnit, and others)
Are you being held back by time-consuming test executions? Wait no more!
Become more agile by accelerating your test executions using your existing IncrediBuild infrastructure both on your continuous integration as well as shift-left to allow developers and testers to execute tests much much faster.
Contact us at email@example.com and become an early adopter for the new IncrediBuild test acceleration capabilities.
- Developers can now build in parallel from two different instances of Visual Studio IDE. IncrediBuild’s distribution capabilities will serve both IDE builds in parallel, highly accelerating both builds while optimizing the IncrediBuild infrastructure utilization.
- Dashboard performance improvement for querying a very large dataset.
- You can now configure the cost-per-hour field with which IncrediBuild calculates the estimated “costs saved” KPI.
- This version of IncrediBuild certifies Visual Studio version 15.8.9.
- You can now upgrade your IncrediBuild version without needing to close the Visual Studio IDE.
- Added support for IncrediBuild keyboard shortcuts in Visual Studio 2017
- IncrediBuild’s predictive execution for optimized compilation performance certifies MSBuild version up to 184.108.40.206996.
- IncrediBuild now supports the scenario in which users have two different minor versions of Visual Studio installed and the VCToolsVersion property file (such as: “Microsoft.VCToolsVersion.14.12.props”) contains a condition that specifies which version to use.
- Fixed a problem that could occur when installing IncrediBuild using the silent install option IBSetupConsole /AGENT:INSTALLADDINS=ON with Visual Studio 2017.