We are happy to announce the availability of IncrediBuild Enterprise Edition. This new product introduces some advanced features that cater to enterprise organizations’ unique needs, going even beyond software acceleration.
IncrediBuild Enterprise Edition empowers users with a focus on manageability of large deployments, big data analytics and reporting. It allows for tighter integration with advanced dev technologies, enhanced support for continuous delivery and devops practices as well as addressing the unique requirements coming from IT and operations of enterprise companies.
For further information on IncrediBuild Enterprise Edition please refer to the IncrediBuild Enterprise Edition user manual.
This version of IncrediBuild is certified for all Windows operating systems with updates released up to the 7th of December 2017.
We've recently introduced a new extension for QTCreator. If you'd like to try it out, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (FCU) 1709 contains a bug that causes CreateWindow() and CreateWindowEx() to fail unpredictably. This is a known issue which affects many Visual Studio extensions and was acknowledged by Microsoft.
For more updates from Microsoft and possible future fixes, please follow this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4054150/issues-when-windows-10-fall-creators-update-calls-createwindowex-for-s.
This issue may cause the IncrediBuild extension for Visual Studio to crash intermittently.
This version of IncrediBuild is fully certified for Visual Studio 2017 update 5 (version 15.5) along with the MSBuild version which was released with the update.
- Upgrading IncrediBuild through the Visual Studio setup will now upgrade the IncrediBuild product as well as the IncrediBuild extension for Visual Studio.
- Better handling of scenarios when IncrediBuild compiles solutions that contains projects which compiles using the Visual Basic compiler.
Make and Other Build Tools
- A new IncrediBuild extension for QTCreator is available. If you'd like to try it out, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The Arm compiler "arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-g++" is now supported by default as part of the IncrediBuild for Make & Build Tools solution.
- IncrediBuild will now make the jom build system better parallelize processes by default when executed using the IncrediBuild for Make & Build Tools solution
- Fixed a bug that was introduced in version 9.0 when executing an MSBuild compilation using "buildconsole /command" that could result in IncrediBuild returning "xgTaskID=00000000" in the stderr stream of a compilation task which could potentially cause the compilation to fail.
- Various minor bug fixes.