- New support for Visual Studio 2019 - Clang/LLVM integration: now, builds can be seamlessly executed from Visual Studio with Clang/LLVM integration and distributed by IncrediBuild to remote machines for acceleration.
Note: To learn more about the Visual Studio 2019 - Clang/LLVM integration, see: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/clang-llvm-support-in-visual-studio/
- Improved support for Clang++ distribution under Unreal Engine.
- Optimize Optimization of the installation process of IncrediBuild Windows.
- Enhanced processing of character encoding.
- Fixed incomplete output of builds that run using the Predictive Execution feature.